Accommodation in Wanaka
Archway provides its guests with a peaceful, sunny retreat with garden/reserve/mountain views. Our aim is to provide a range of comfortable, well-appointed and equipped guest accommodation. All units have amenities and services including ground floor, smoke-free units, car park at your door, outdoor covered seating areas, free WiFi, 4Sky, all bedding and linens, iron/board, hairdryer, dual heating, clothes drying rack, radio/alarm and cooking facilities. We also pride ourselves on supporting a smoke-free and ecofriendly environment.
5 x Economy Studios
- 2 x standard studios with a king-size bed (sleep 1-2)
- 3 x twin studios with a queen-size and single bed (sleep 2-3)
- Kitchenette with hotplates, microwave, utensils
- Ensuite bathroom with toilet, shower and heated towel rail, hair dryer and clothes horse
- Easy accessible ground floor units
- Light and airy with garden outlooks
- Close to laundry, outdoor clothesline and BBQs
Tariff: $125-$138 for 1-2 people, extra person $15
6 x Superior Chalet Studios
- Quiet, private and secluded, set back from our main complex
- Self-contained but roomier and more comfortable
- 4 x standard chalet studios that sleep 1-3 people with king-size bed and single bed -both in the lounge
- Comfortable armchairs, breakfast bar, stools
- Well-equipped kitchen and preparation area with bench, hotplate, microwave
- Suits corporates, couples and smaller families
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Portable BBQ per building (only 2 units in each building)
- Chalets offer extra beverage options and more luxurious towels
- Outlook to bush, trees or mountains
- 2 x chalets have wheelchair access with ramp, rails, wet-floor bathroom, wider opening doors
- 1 x access chalet studio has a king and single bed unit (sleeps 1-3 people), other access chalet is a triple/quad share unit (sleeps 1-4 people) with a King size bed and two singles all together in lounge area
- Please book these last two chalet types direct and/ or request access or quad share chalet – different rates may apply
Tariff: $140-$155 for 1-2 people, extra person $15
- Located in their own separate building, sleep 2-5 people
- Spacious, warm and cosy
- Master bedroom contains queen-size or king-size bed
- second bedroom has 2 x single beds, extra single bed in lounge
- Large-screen TV, DVD player, free DVD library
- Dual heating
- Spacious lounge with couches and coffee table, dining table and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, electric oven/stove top and all necessary cooking utensils (one unit has a dishwasher)
- Ensuite bathroom with easy access shower and separate toilet (no shower over a bath)
- Portable BBQ, with ample parking and laundry right next door /li>
- Outlook to gardens and playground, mountains
Tariff: $205-$250 for 2-5 people(direct bookings)
3-Bedroom Family Units/Apartments
- Situated in our main complex
- Spacious 2/3-bedroom apartments (sleep 2-6 people)
- Ideal for larger families or groups
- Three separate sleeping areas: master bedroom has king or queen-size bed, second bedroom has 2 x single beds, third bedroom/sleeping area has 2 x single beds and is at the back of the lounge (during daytime this bedroom is part of large lounge area and at night becomes separate private bedroom separated by curtains)
- Dual heating
- Two couches and coffee table
- Large flat screen TV, DVD player and free DVD library
- Dining area has extendable table/chairs
- Kitchen has 4 x hotplates, microwave, George Foreman Grill, all necessary cooking utensils and large bench/preparation area
- Portable outdoor BBQ
- Ample parking
- Outlook onto reserve, gardens, playground and mountain
Tariff: $210-$260 for 3-6 people(direct booking rates)
All rates above represent a guide from the lower to higher range of our standard rates across the various seasons, are only a guide and subject to change. Remember our best rates are only available DIRECT through our own website, via telephone or email enquiry. They are in New Zealand dollars and are GST inclusive. Credit card charges may apply from $2.50-3.5% depending on value of your booking, which channel you book through and which payment type you use - especially for credit cards. Our current free starter.Free WiFi allocation is 500MB-1GBfor up to 4 -6 devices.
Cedar Hot Tub Rates: $15 per person per 50 minute session or $40-$50 for a group or family (maximum 5 people). We also frequently offer a complimentary hot tub session for longer stays. Shoulder season and special rates also apply and sessions are often inclusive with special packages so please enquire and check our specials page. Bookings are strongly recommended and a daily booking sheet is available in the office. In quiet/off-season periods we would only heat the hot tub by prior arrangement. We can and do heat the hot tub to your prefered temperature.
Cancellation, Changes and Deposits Policy
Our policy does vary with seasonal demand, length of stay, special events and with whom you book through.
Peak seasons are generally summer (mid December through to the end of March) and winter ski season (end of June through to mid September). Shoulder seasons are April, October and November and our low season is May and the first half of June. For all schoo or other holidays, New Year, Easter / Warbirds, Festival Of Colour or other events special terms, conditions and rates apply and are often required with a minimum stay period.
In these peak periods in particular, all direct bookings (via email, telephone or our own website) are subject to a minimum standard deposit with a minimum advance notice period required for any changes or a cancellation. Longer multiple night stays require a minimum one-night tariff as a deposit. Between 14-30 days advance notice of changes ( Or 60 days for ski season)or a cancellation are usually required for all peak bookings. In shoulder or low season a deposit may not be required although an administration fee or late cancellation fees may apply.
We do endeavour to email you with the appropriate terms of your stay period. Please enquire directly for clarification if unsure.
For any indirect third party, agent, i-Site or online booking, the terms, payment and refund conditions will vary. Many of these operators also take the full payment upfront months in advance so you will need to be aware of this and read their policies carefully. For a multiple stay booking during peak season you may like to seriously consider comprehensive travel insurance cover, for any possible charges, including loss of deposits, curtailment delays involving extra costs or any cancellation fees.
Please be aware that any images, information and prices are provided as a helpful guide for your purposes and do not necessarily apply to all room types, time periods, or certain facilities available at all times.